Acne, pimple blisters or “zits” whatever you call it, you don’t want to appear it on your face. Together with whiteheads, blackheads, it can make your otherwise prefect face, a mess. Pores becomes clogged because of dead skin cells combined with oil, dirt and bacteria. A clogged up pore is called a comedo. Blackheads and whiteheads are distinguish by the color of the top of the plug. In case the acne gets worse, you need to seek doctor’s help. It can turn into painful compact called “cystic acne”. Sometimes acne is hereditary. It can also be triggered by greasy or oily cosmetics and hair products. Certain medicines and change in temperature can also trigger acne breakouts.
Acne Hacks you Need to Remember
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly and gently with a mild soap. Don’t use the strong ones it can irritate your skin.
- Get rid of all dirt or make-up by washing once or twice a day. Shampoo your hair regularly, especially if it is oily.
- Comb or pull your hair back to keep the hair out of your face.
- Do not squash, rub, prick your pimples. It can start to infect and scarring.
- Do not use greasy cosmetics or creams. Look for water-based or “noncomedogenic” products. Noncomedogenic brands have been tested and proven to not clog pores and cause acne.
Acne usually goes away after the juvenile years, but it may last into middle age. The condition often reacts well to medication after 6 – 8 weeks, but it may heighten up once in a while. Scarring may occur if severe acne is not treated. Some of your survey takers have been on acne treatments and they have some report on it. Visit www.proacnetiv.com/ for more info.
Ellie, a former cosmetologist, reaches no further than her refrigerator for her favorite blemish buster. The 32-yr-old Grafton, West Virginia, resident recalls that she was going to beautician’s school, the students gave each other facials made with egg whites. They were just great for complexion. When a pimples threatens today, Ellie still waste a little time before cracking an egg. After removing her makeup or grime with soap or a cleansing lotion, Ellie breaks an egg, separating yolk from white. She dips her finger or a cotton swab into the egg and applies it to her blemish.
I hope this help your acne problems. Take good care of your face because it is richly endowed with both large and small nerves. It is exquisitely sensitive to pain and other sensation. It is the home to our four body’s major sensory organs, eyes nose ears and mouth.